Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Homemade Chicken Gusion
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 more min
- More effort
- Serves 3
This is how you make homemade chicken gusion
- Chicken breats x4
- Dryed bread crumbs 500g
- Baking tray
- STEP 1Get the Chicken Breast and cover them in bread crumbs make sure the chicken is cleaned before you add the crumbs
- STEP 2prepare the oven and put heat up to 180'c and leave it to heat up next add oil to the gusion (make sure it covered with bread crumbs) then when the oven is ready put it gusions in...
- STEP 3L eave it in for 10 to 15min and make sure after every 5min tern it 90' degrees
- STEP 4then take it out if not crispy then put it back in for another 5min then you can have it with what ever you like and you can share with any one!