- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 muffins
Delicious carrot muffins that are full of flavour!
- 150g margarine
- 250g carrots
- 200g sugar
- 200g flour
- 1.5tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 125g sultanas
- 50g nuts
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6/fan 180C. Melt the margarine in the microwave.
- STEP 2Top and tail, then peel and grate the carrots.
- STEP 3Combine the carrots, sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- STEP 4Sift in the flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- STEP 5Beat the eggs in a small bowl and then add to the mixture. Also mix in the nuts and sultanas.
- STEP 6Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases and divide the mixture equally between them. Bake for 20 minutes.