Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Super quick, low calorie alternative to a carbonara with cream, using eggs to gain that creamy texture.
- 140g Tagliatelle (approx. 70-80g dried pasta per person)
- 4 Eggs Yolks (2 per person)
- 4 Rashers of Bacon (2 per person -optional)
- 1 Onion
- Parmesan (to serve)
- STEP 1Finely dice the onion and bacon.
- STEP 2Cook the pasta according to instructions. Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon together in the bacon fat in a large frying pan.
- STEP 3Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan, giving it a good stir to mix up the ingredients, then immediately take it off the heat. Add the eggs (the heat of the pasta will cook them so don't turn the heat back on) and a sprinkle of the parmesan and stir to mix all the ingredients together. Serve with the remainder of the grated parmesean.