- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12pieces
- 75g flour
- 225g nutella
- Walnuts (optional)
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 180oc.
- STEP 2Get a large bowl and add the flour, eggs and Nutella. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and all of the ingtedients are well incorporated.
- STEP 3Grease a baking tray and pour in your mixture. Top with walnuts if preferred.
- STEP 4Bake for 15-20 minuets, to check place a sharp knife into you brownies and check if there is any wet mixture on your knife, if so place back into the oven.
- STEP 5Leave to cool for around 10minuits and then cut into even slices.