Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tapenade di Pollo
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
This is a very easy recipe I make it a lot. The tapenade goes well with most meats not just chicken.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 100g of black Olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- splash of olive oil
- few drops of lemon juice
- 2 slices of Parma Ham
- 150g of penne pasta
- STEP 1Place chicken breasts on a baking tray and season well then bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- STEP 2While the chicken is baking make the tapenade, add the olives, garlic and lemon juice to a food processor and blend till smooth whilst adding the olive oil.
- STEP 3When the chicken has finished spread about three quarters of the tapenade over the chicken and top each breast with a slice of Parma Ham then return to the oven and bake until the juices of the chincken run clear and the ham is crispy.
- STEP 4Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- STEP 5When pasta has finished stir in the remaining tapenade serve with the chicken.