Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Simple recipe using mincemeat
- 100g unsalted butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 200g plain flour
- 75g walnuts - chopped
- Salt - to taste
- 0.25 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g mincemeat
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180c. Put gease proof paper on two baking sheets.
- STEP 2Cream butter, eggs and sugar.
- STEP 3Add flour, walnuts and bicarbonate of soda.
- STEP 4Add mincemeat.
- STEP 5Put onto tray using a spoon and flatten a little.
- STEP 6Bake in oven until browned on top - approximately 12 -15 mins