Sour cream-red fruits dessert
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- One night cooling time
- Serves 6
A very easy to make summer dessert without baking.
- 900 ml sour cream
- 200 ml cream
- 7 packages Dr. Oetker sugar with real vanilla
- 4-6 tbsp cane sugar
- 25 sponge fingers
- 500 g cherry and sour cherry (pitted), or mixed strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, raspberries
- 30 ml Cherry palinka or Creme de Cassis (in that case, if you use mixed berries)
- 1 lemon's and orange's grated zest
- STEP 1Stir the alcohol and the fruits together.
- STEP 2Stir the cream into the sour cream with the vanilla sugar and the sugar and the grated zest.
- STEP 3Lay half of the sponge fingers in a glass bowl, spoon the half of the sour cream on it, and then the half of the fruits. Make it again.
- STEP 4Put the dessert into the fridge for one night.