chicken, haricot beans and lemon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 x 400g tinned haricot beans
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 lemon
- STEP 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Warm a little olive oil add the chicken and let it brown on both sides.
- STEP 2Drain the tins of haricot beans, add them to the pan together with 8 sprigs of thyme, 500ml of chicken stock and the juice of a lemon.
- STEP 3Bring the stock and beans to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- STEP 4Stir in 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley, check the seasoning and serve.