Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Moelleux au Chocolat
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2
Nice chocolate dessert
- 100g chocolate (ideally about 70% cocoa solids)
- 75g unsalted butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 25g flour
- 2 eggs
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to around 200C. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain marie.
- STEP 2Mix together the icing sugar and flour in a seperate bowl. Then add the eggs and mix well
- STEP 3Butter two ramekin dishes. When the chocolate/butter is truly melted, pour the mixture into the flour/icing sugar/egg bowl and mix completely
- STEP 4Pour mixture into the ramekins about 3/4s full. Cook for approx 10mins, or until they have risen about an inch.
- STEP 5I serve it still in the ramekin dish (in a very rustic French style!) with a raspberry coulis and vanilla ice cream