TERIYAKI BEEF STIR-FRY
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g beef tenderloin cubed
- 4 tbsp reduced salt teriyaki sauce
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1 pre-chopped veggie stir-fry pack
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- STEP 1Heat oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat.
- STEP 2Add ginger and cook for minutes or until cooked through.
- STEP 3Add veggies, cook and stir for 5 minutes until tender crisp.
- STEP 4Stir in teriyaki sauce until well mixed and heated through.
- STEP 5Add in sesame seeds.
- STEP 6Service with cooked courgette noodles if required.