Tuna pasta bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Delicious tomato tuna pasta bake with tortilla crunch on top
- 300g shell pasta
- 250g tuna
- 100g sweetcorn
- 100g tortilla chips
- 100g strong grated cheese
- 200g bolognese pasta
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C. Boil the pasta for 2 mins less than stated on pack.
- STEP 2Meanwhile To make the sauce add tuna and bolognese sauce to a pan and put to boil. Turn down and simir for 15 minutes storing every so oftern.
- STEP 3Put the sauce into the baking dish and add the sweetcorn and chesse. Mix well.
- STEP 4Drain the pasta and add to the sauce mixture, stir well.
- STEP 5Place the tortilla chips ontop of the pasta bake with more grated chesse. Bake for 15-20 min's unill the cheese on top is golden and starting to brown.