Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 18
Auntie Peggy 's yummy flapjack, easily adaptable and tasty.
- 12 oz oats
- 9 oz butter
- 9 oz demerara sugar
- 2 dessert spoons golden syrup
- STEP 1Melt butter and sugar together in a saucepan over a gentle heat.
- STEP 2Once melted add syrup, mix. Add oats ensure well coated in syrup mixture.
- STEP 3Push into lined tin, 29 cm X 18 cm, ensure flat
- STEP 4Bake for about 25 mins, will be golden and bubbly. Leave to cool in tin. Cut into size depending on choice, I like finger size pieces.