Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Banana and Nutella Breakfast Oat Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Easy, tasty and healthy breakfast muffins for on the go!
- 255g Self Raising Flour
- 85g Scottish or Porridge Oats
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 110g Light Brown Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Medium Bananas, Mashed
- 125ml milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- STEP 2In a bowl combine; flour, oats, white sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
- STEP 3In another bowl beat; egg, milk, oil and mashed banana.
- STEP 4Add the flour and banana mixtures and stir until all ingredients are combined, but do not over stir.
- STEP 5Either line a 12 muffin pan with muffin cases or grease with oil.
- STEP 6Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin tins.
- STEP 7Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Nutella to the top of each muffins and using a toothpick or knife create a swirl with the Nutella. It does not have to be neat!
- STEP 8Bake for around 20 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.