Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut, chocolate and strawberry sundae
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This refreshing sundae is perfect on a hot day!
- 20 fresh strawberries
- 3 scoops of strawberry icecream
- 2 chocolate brownies/buiscuits or cookies
- 100g of dark chocolate
- splash of milk
- 2 tea spoons of crunchy peanut butter
- tea spoon of cocoa powder
- roasted peanuts to top
- STEP 1In a blender, wizz up the ice cream with the fresh strawberries.
- STEP 2In a small bowl or mug, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Be careful not to over melt the chocolate!
- STEP 3Put in the peanut butter, milk and cocoa powder. Mix until it is a shiny sauce, which you can drop from a spoon.
- STEP 4Construction time! Get a medium sized glass and start layering the strawberry ice cream, the chocolate sauce and the crushed brownie. Place in the freezer for 3 hours.