Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pancakes with/without milk
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 7-9 pancakes
Delicious pancakes you can make with or without milk to share with the family.
- 135g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 cup of water or milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1Add the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- STEP 2In another bowl combine the egg, oil, water/milk and vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Put the egg mix into the flour mix and whisk. It can still be a little lumpy it doesn't make a difference to the taste.
- STEP 4Pour 1/2 a ladel into a hot frying pan that has oil so the pancake doesn't stick. Make them fairly small but not too small. When bubbles appear on the top. Flip the pancake and wait 1 minute for the other side to cook then you are ready for the next pancake