Member recipe by kesirra
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Pizza
- 500g strong plain flour
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp fresh yeast
- 325 ml lukewarm water
- In a large bowl, place the flour and salt together. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and gradually add to the flour. Mix well until you obtain a dough. Knead well for couple of minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rest covered with a cloth for 5 minutes.
- After this time you will find the dough much more pliable to work with. Knead the dough and split into two.
- Knead each piece for a couple of minutes each and form into balls. Leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a thickness of half a centimetre. Place the dough on a lightly oiled baking tray, leaving the edges slightly thicker.
- Once you have added your toppings place in a hot oven (250 degrees/Gas 9) for 7 to 10 minutes.