Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Quick and easy chocolate mug cake.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This quick and easy mug cake makes no mess and is a chocolatly delight. Best ate while warm and gooey
- 60g Self-raising flour
- 30g Cocoa powder
- 60g Caster sugar
- 45ml Milk
- 1 egg
- 45 ml Sunflower/vegetable oil
- 30g thin chocolate eg. Easter egg
- Squirty cream to serve (optional)
- STEP 1Find a large mug that is microwavable.
- STEP 2Add the flour, cocoa powder and sugar to the mug and mix into a chocolatey paste.
- STEP 3Add the egg and mix well.
- STEP 4Add the milk and vegetable/sunflower oil and mix.
- STEP 5Finially once it is smooth, add the chocolate.
- STEP 6Put the mixture into the microwave for 4-5 minuets, making sure it doesn't overflow.
- STEP 7Take the cake out of the microwave and add squirty cream then eat!