Chicken, rice and carrot soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A very easy soup the whole family will love. Perfect if you have leftovers and little time!
- 1.75l chicken stock
- 3 cooked chicken breasts/leftovers
- 8 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 150g pudding rice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Cook stock in soup pan on a medium heat
- STEP 2Add chicken, onion, carrots and rice stirring well
- STEP 3Cook on a low/medium heat for 60 mins until carrots are soft and rice is cooked
- STEP 4Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with warm crusty bread!