Olives and Pan Tumaca
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 15 green olives
- 100g Tomato Chunks
- 6 Basil leaves
- 4 Baguette slices
- 50ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt (taste)
- Crushed Black pepper (taste)
- STEP 1Deseed and chop tomato into small dices and reserve.
- STEP 2Finely chop green olives.
- STEP 3Mix tomato and olive with salt, pepper and Manchego cheese.
- STEP 4Slice bread, smear olive oil and toast.
- STEP 5Put the mixture on top of the bread and add shredded basil leaves.
- STEP 6Drizzle generous amount of extra virgin olive oil.