Flamed Olives and Chilli Chutney Paneer
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Olive it! was created to celebrate olives and help inspire you to try out delicious olive recipes and get cooking with this wonderfully versatile fruit.
- 7 Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Bhunabesan
- 2tbsp Hung Curd
- 1tsp Ginger And Garlic Paste
- 2tbsp Mint /coriander paste
- 4tbsp Mustard oil
- Black salt (taste)
- Salt (taste)
- Chat masala (taste)
- 2tsp roasted jeera powder
- 1tsp Green chilli paste
- 1pc Lemon
- 2tsp Garam masala
- STEP 1Cut the paneer into cubes of 30 g. each and silt to make insertions.
- STEP 2Prepare a marinade of hung curd, besan, ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala.
- STEP 3Make Mint, coriander and chilli paste, add chopped olives.
- STEP 4Put the chutney in the slited paneer and marinate the paneer with curd and masala marinade.
- STEP 5Place the paneer gently in tandoor skewers or satay stick.
- STEP 6Cook in a tandoor or in a preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
- STEP 7Serve hot with olives and nice home-made dip.