Cheese On toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
If you want a quick simple lunch then try this!
- Red Leicester cheese
- White bread
- 2 Cherry tomatoes
- EXTRA: Spinach
- STEP 1Turn the grill on and then put your 2 cherry tomatoes in the fridge. Leave them for about 2 minutes.Then take the tomatoes out.
- STEP 2Then get a piece of white bread out, and start grating the cheese into a bowl, you can grate any amount of cheese you want ( remember the amount will be smaller when it is melted!)
- STEP 3After that sprinkle the cheese on your bread. Then chop up the cherry tomatoes into eighths (add how much tomatoes you want). And put on top of the cheese on the bread.
- STEP 4Now put it into the grill and take out until all the cheese has melted. (1-5 mins) EXTRA: If you want to make it look top notch then you can sprinkle some spinach on it! ( You don't taste the spinach and its healthy!)