Banana Breakfast Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15
A healthier, yummier breakfast option.
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 70g plain flour
- STEP 1Peel the bananas and mash them up in a large bowl. HINT- It is best to use slightly old bananas as its a good way to use them up, and it gives the pancakes a better texture.
- STEP 2Mix in the egg until you have a smooth even mixture.
- STEP 3Sift in the flour, whilst continuously stirring to make sure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- STEP 4Add in the sugar (optional) or leave it to put on top of your pancakes.
- STEP 5With a wooden spoon, take some of the mixture and cook in a small frying pan on a low heat until it stiffens slightly.
- STEP 6Flip the pancake gently when one side is done, and enjoy.
- STEP 7(optional) Grab some fresh banana slices and put them on top for extra banana flavour!