Spicy shredded chicken noodle salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 1 tbsp sugar (I used light brown)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- squeeze fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- shake of dried chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 spring onion chopped
- leftover roast chicken shredded
- shredded Chinese leaf lettuce, carrots and cucumber
- a few sprigs of fresh mint and coriander, chopped
- 1/2 300g pack of rice noodles
- STEP 1Mix the sugar, vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce and oil. Add the chilli flakes and garlic.
- STEP 2Shred the vegetables, chicken and herbs.
- STEP 3Stir fry the rice noodles for 2 mins.
- STEP 4Toss the veg, herbs, chicken and noodles together. Drizzle over the dressing.