Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- It takes about 10-15 minutes cooling.
- Makes Muffins
these are great for parties or whenever they are quick and easy.
for the cupcakes:
- 100g self raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g soft butter
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
For the decoration:
- 225g icing sugar
- dolly mixtures
- jelly diamonds
- sugared strands
- STEP 1Set the oven to 190c. Then line a cake tin with 12 cupcake cases and set aside.
- STEP 2Put all the ingredients except the icing sugar, milk, dolly mixture jelly diamonds and sugared strands in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon or electric beater until smooth. If required, beat in a small amount of milk to form a soft dropping consistency.
- STEP 3Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove the tin and allow to cool before decorating.
- STEP 4to make the icing, mix 30ml of cold water with the icing sugar to form a thick spreading consistency.
- STEP 5use to decorate the surface of each cake and top with your sweets or cake decorations before the icing has set.
- STEP 6Let your cupcakes cool and enjoy.