Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
These are heavenly, they don't need much of a description! They're bite size pieces of peanut butter and chocolate, whats not to love! Gluten, wheat and dairy free. Credit: www.mollybhealthy.com
- One Egg
- One Cup of Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- Three tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
- 85%+ Dark Chocolate or Dairy-free Chocolate (for the chunks/chips)
- Pinch of Salt
- Optional - 12 Frozen Raspberries for Decoration
- STEP 1Add the egg, peanut butter and maple syrup into a mixing bowl, and whisk so the ingredients combine together.
- STEP 2Next stir through the raw cacao powder, and add the salt.
- STEP 3Break the chocolate up into chunks/chips and add into the mixture, gently stir.
- STEP 4On a baking paper lined tray. dollop the mixture onto the tray in small ball shapes.
- STEP 5Pop a frozen raspberry on top of the balls, and lightly push down. This will create the ball to look now more like a cookie shape.
- STEP 6Put the cookies into the oven at 180 degrees, for around 6-10 minutes. Or until they go dark brown at the edges. I like mine soft in the middle so they have the texture of brownies.
- STEP 7Then they are ready to eat! Leave them to cool and put into a container, or have them warm by heating them lightly in oven again!