- Preparation and cooking time
- Times are approximate depending on how cooked the look!
- Serves 18
- 100g quinoa flakes
- 150-200 ml veg or chicken stock
- 1x160g (120g drained weight) tin of tuna or 1x120g (84g drained) sardines
- Various flavouring to taste: chilli/Rosemary etc
- STEP 1Out quinoa flakes into a bowl and add the stock. Leave until the stock is soaked into the flakes. While this is soaking, drain and flake the tuna.
- STEP 2Season with salt and pepper, and add any extra flavouring.
- STEP 3Add the tuna or sardines and stir to mix in.
- STEP 4When all fully mixed, make approximately 18 (?) small quenelles, and place on a lightly greased or lined baking tray.
- STEP 5Place baking tray in oven, preheated to 180c (fan)