White Hot Chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This is an extremely simple way to make a delicious white hot chocolate. This is done without the use of any cocoa powder.
- Milk (any milk is fine, I use semi-skimmed)
- White Chocolate
- STEP 1Add enough milk to fill your desired cup.
- STEP 2Warm milk in the microwave for around 2 minutes, be careful as the cup and the milk will be quite hot when you come to take it out.
- STEP 3Boil some water in a small saucepan.
- STEP 4Add 50g of white chocolate into a heatproof bowl and warm until the chocolate has nearly melted, keep stirring to prevent it form burning.
- STEP 5Remove the chocolate from the pan, keep it in the bowl as the remaining heat will fully melt the chocolate, keep stirring until fully melted.
- STEP 6Pour the chocolate into the cup of hot milk and stir until they have blended together and the milk has turned to a white chocolate colour.
- STEP 7Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top to finish and enjoy.