Chocolate and Marshmallow Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 - 20 minutes of cooling time
- Makes 10 - 20
Follow this simple 10 step method to make these delicious chocolate and marshmallow cookies.
- 200g Softened Butter
- 300g Soft Brown Sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 50g - 80g Cocoa Powder (80g preferably)
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 300g Self Raising Flour
- 200g Chocolate Chips
- 100g Marshmallows
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius or Gas Mark 4.
- STEP 2Mix butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- STEP 3Add in the eggs and vanilla extract then mix together until combined.
- STEP 4Using a separate bowl, sift the flour and cocoa powder together and add in baking powder.
- STEP 5Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder to the mixture in mix until combined.
- STEP 6Fold in the chocolate chips a bit at a time and then mix in the marshmallows.
- STEP 7Using a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper, use a tablespoon to spoon the mixture on to the tray, 1 tablespoon per cookie should be enough.
- STEP 8Place the baking tray in the oven for 6 minutes and then turn the cookies around and place them back in for another 6 minutes so that they are evenly baked.
- STEP 9After the 12 minutes of baking time is over, leave the cookies on the baking tray for 5 minutes to cool before transferring them onto a cooling rack (be careful as they could break) to allow them to cool down completely, this should take between 10 and 20 minutes.
- STEP 10Enjoy the delicious cookies!