Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Asparagus spears baked in Parma ham
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 24
About this recipe: Quick and easy Spanish tapas recipe for asparagus spears, wrapped in Parma ham slices, seasoned and oven baked.
- 24 asparagus spears
- 12 slices Parma ham
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Wash and trim the bottom ends from the asparagus. Boil the Asparagus for 3-4 minutes then drain them and let them cool down.
- STEP 2Cut each slice of Parma ham in half.
- STEP 3Wrap each asparagus spear with a half slice of ham.
- STEP 4Brush a baking tray with olive oil and arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 5Bake in the oven for 10 minutes for thin asparagus, or slightly longer for thick stalks