Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Delicious, simple pasta dish with chicken, red wine and sage.
- 2 Chicken breasts diced
- 2-3 Shallots finely diced
- Very good glug of red wine
- Sage (fresh or dried)
- 150-200g Pasta
- Half a tub of light garlic and herb cream cheese
- Parmesan to serve
- STEP 1Sweat the chopped shallots in butter for a few minutes, add the chicken cut into bite sized pieces and fry until sealed all over.
- STEP 2Add a good glug of red wine, enough to come about half way up the chicken, sprinkle on some sage (as much or as little as you like) and leave to simmer gently until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally to 'coat' the chicken in the red wine.
- STEP 3Meanwhile cook the pasta until al dente and drain.
- STEP 4Once the chicken is cooked, add in half the tub of the cream cheese and stir until it is all melted and incorporated.
- STEP 5Add the pasta and stir well. Serve with a generous grating of good parmesan. ENJOY! :)