1. Put the Ghee (or oil) into a pan and add to a high heat. Once hot add the Cumin and Coriander seeds and stir for about 30 seconds until they start to crackle and pop.
2. Add the chopped onions to the pan and reduce the heat to medium.
3. While the onions are cooking, mix together the Ginger Puree, Ginger Puree, Chilli Powder, Curry Powder, Tumeric and a splash of water to make a paste. Once the onions have gone a golden colour, add the paste and fry for a couple of minutes while stirring well.
4. Add the Diced Beef and chopped chillies into the pan and stir for a minute or so to seal the meat.
5. Finally, add the Onion Puree, Tomato Puree, Chopped Tomatoes and Chicken Stock to the pan and stir in well. Bring to the boil and reduce down to a low heat to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every 3-4 minutes. Have a taste of the sauce at this point and season with salt to taste if neccessary.
6. Add the Garam Masala and mix in well and cook for a further 2 minutes.
7. Serve with Rice or Naan and Garnish with Coriander.