Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Goats Cheese and Portabello Mushrooms
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 50g Goats Cheese
- 100g Lettuce
- 50g Button Mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- STEP 1Pre Heat oven to 220 degrees celcius
- STEP 2Place the Portobello onto a baking tray and remove the Gills from the mushroom. Drizzle Olive Oil into the inside of the portobello and place the goat cheese inside the portobello.
- STEP 3Bake this in the oven for about 20 mins
- STEP 4Suette the button mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil until cooked
- STEP 5Place lettuce onto the plate and the Portobello ontop of this. Sprinkled the button mushrooms around the plate and finish with a small drizzle of olive oil