Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tumeric Scrambled Egg
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Tumeric is legendary for boosting immunity. It's powerful anti-inflammatory properties are great for soothing sore muscles as well as increasing circulation and keeping your skin bright.
- 2tbs Oilve Oil
- 1/4 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Tamari (or soya sauce)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Cup your Choice of Veggies (Bell Peppers,Spinach,Broccoli,Kale ETC)
- 2 tablesppons Nutritional Yeast (Optional)
- STEP 1Heat a pan on medium and add the oil, once warm, add the onion and garlic to sauté.
- STEP 2When the edges of the onion start to brown, add n the tamari, cumin, pepper and turmeric. Mix in the veggies and cook for 10 min.
- STEP 3Add in 3 eggs and stir. Cook until desired consistency
- STEP 4Just before plating, sprinkle on the nutritional yeast.