Perfect butter icing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Enough to ice 12 cupcakes
- 100g unsalted butter
- 280g icing sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- STEP 1Cube the butter and soften in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- STEP 2Cream in a mixing bowl for 3-5 minutes with a hand mixer.
- STEP 3Sift half of the icing sugar into the mixing bowl with the butter and mix for 2 minutes and sift in the remaining icing sugar.
- STEP 4Mix for another 2 minutes add in the milk and mix for at least 5 minutes until pale and creamy. Enjoy icing your cakes!