Creamy Bacon and Courgette Tagliatelle
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
An comforting pasta dish that is very easy and quick to make
- 1 large courgette, cut into discs then quartered
- 8 rashers of bacon (smoked or unsmoked), diced
- Handful of mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to season
- 4 heaped tbsp of low fat crème fresh
- 3 generous tbsp of grated parmesan
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed or finely chopped.
- 1tsp of thyme
- 1tsp of rosemary
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 12 wheels of tagliatelle
- STEP 1Add the olive oil to a large frying pan or wok followed by the vegetables and bacon. Add salt and pepper to season and cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- STEP 2Next, add the tagliatelle to boiling water and begin to boil on a medium heat (this will take around 10 minutes to cook and will co-inside with the next step).
- STEP 3Add the crème fresh, garlic and herbs to your frying pan. Stir thoroughly and cook for a further 10 minutes. Then, add the Parmesan and stir.
- STEP 4While the Parmesan is melting into the sauce, drain the tagliatelle and then add this to your sauce and mix thoroughly to allow all of the pasta to be coated. Then serve.