Fried Thai Sweet Chilli chicken with Jasmine Rice
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 300g Thai Jasmine rice
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- 2 teaspoons of mint
- STEP 1Rinse rice with cold water and then add to boiling water. Reduce heat to low/medium temperature.
- STEP 2Warm the pan up and add oil. Cut chicken into small chunks and add to pan. Reduce heat to low/medium temperature.
- STEP 3Once the chicken is sealed, take off heat and add sauce as well as coriander and mint. Mix together.
- STEP 4Boil kettle. Take the rice off of heat and rinse, with a sieve, using boiling water from kettle.