Bacon Onion Rings
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10
- 1 Onion (Sliced into rings)
- 180g Thinly Sliced Pancetta (you can also use streaky bacon or parma ham)
- STEP 1Peel and slice the onion. Pop out the rings.
- STEP 2Wrap the thinly sliced pancetta around the onion ring, secure end with a cocktail stick if need be. Usually takes approximately 2 pancetta slices per onion ring. It does depend on how big your onions are!
- STEP 3Lay on a non stick baking tray and bake in the oven for about 15/20mins. Until cooked and crispy.
- STEP 4Eat & enjoy!