Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Raspberry And White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cakes
These cupcakes are sweet and sour definitively irresistible!
- 100g softened butter
- 150g self raising flour
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 chopped pieces of white chocolate
- 75ml creme fraiche
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 100g white chocolate (for the icing)
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180C/ FAN 160C/ GAS 4. Put muffin cases into a 12-hole muffin tin, to keep a good even shape as they bake.
- STEP 2Measure all the cupcake ingredients into a large bowl and beat until blended and smooth. Spoon evenly between the paper cases.
- STEP 3Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 20-25 minutes until risen and golden brown. Lift the paper cases out of the tin and cool the cases on a wire rack until completely cold before icing.
- STEP 4To make the white chocolate icing melt white chocolate and leave to cool. Now mix the creme fraiche with the melted chocolate and ice the cakes and put 3 raspberries on each cake.