Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
The Perfect Winter's Hot Chocolate
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1
The perfect Winter's hot chocolate super easy and delicious when made.
- 2 tsp Options Instant Hot Chocolate Plain
- Scooshie cream
- Marshmallows of your choice
- Boiling water
- A splash of milk
- M&S White Chocolate Cookies
- STEP 1Boil your kettle and get your favourite mug out. Put 2 teaspoons of hot chocolate powder into your mug. It depends how creamy or strong you like your hot chocolates. On top of the powder put in a shake of cinnamon quite a bit but not a lot.
- STEP 2Now put in the boiling water about 2/3 of your cup. When the steam comes off have a smell it should smell like Christmas in a mug! Give it a stir trying to get all the lumps away.
- STEP 3Next get the milk and put as much as you think you need. Remember that the cream will also act as a bit of your milk. Then sprinkle on some marshmallows. To top it off get your cinnamon and sprinkle on top to finish it off!
- STEP 4Open your white chocolate M&S (these are heaven once you have one you can't stop) Dip it in to make it nice and soggy or crunch your way through them whilst watching a Christmas movie! If you have any comments or suggestions I will happily take them on board!