- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 1
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 75g Smoked Haddock
- 75g Skinless Haddock
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 10g Butter
- 250ml Milk
- 10g Plain Flour
- 2 Large King Prawns
- Chopped Parsley
- Mash Potato
- 20g Parmesan
- STEP 1Preheat Oven at 200'c.
- STEP 2Pour Milk, 500ml Water and Onion to Saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- STEP 3Add all Haddock an dsimmer for a further 1 minute then leave to cool.
- STEP 4Beat the Egg into the Warm Mash.
- STEP 5Strain Liquid from the Saucepan into a !!BOWL!!
- STEP 6Flake the Fish into oven proof Dish
- STEP 7Melt the butter in a Saucepan and add the Flour. Heat for 1 minute.
- STEP 8Remove pan from heat and add 40ml of milky water until absorbed then add another 40ml.
- STEP 9Return to a medium heat and add 75ml of the milky water. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and add the parmesan and season.
- STEP 10Remove From Heat and add the parsley.
- STEP 11Top the flaked fish with the prawns and sauce and leave to cool.
- STEP 12Top with the mash Potato and bake for 20 Minutes