- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling - roughly 5 hours
- Makes 6 halves or however many you make
- Orange jelly
- Half a pint of boiling water
- Half a pint of cold water
- STEP 1Cut your oranges in half and cut out the inside so only the skin is left.
- STEP 2Cut up the jelly and put it in a measuring jug.
- STEP 3Add the boiling water and stir until the jelly has dissolved.
- STEP 4Add the cold water, stir it, and pour it into the orange skins. Put it in the fridge for about 3 hours, or more if needed.