Creamy sausage and pea linguine
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Adaptation of bbc good food creamy sausage and rocket linguine, using Toulouse sausages and peas.
- 200g linguine
- 4 saucisses de Toulouse ´bien élevé'
- 1small tsp chopped birdseye chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 handfuls frozen peas
- 100 ml creme fraiche
- STEP 1Cook the linguine and peas as per packet instructions.
- STEP 2Squeeze out sausage meat and shape into grape-sized balls. Fry in large pan in a little veg oil until cooked through and golden brown.
- STEP 3Add garlic and chilli and cook for another minute or so, then add creme fraiche, peas and linguine and stir through.