Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gnocchi with Feta and Pesto
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Fried gnocchi with spring onions, jalapeño peppers, Feta cheese and peas.
- 200g Gnocchi
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper
- 1 Cup Peas
- 25g Feta Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- STEP 1Fry the gnocchi, spring onions and pepper in olive oil for 5 minutes until gnocchi starts to brown
- STEP 2Put the peas on to heat
- STEP 3Add the Pesto and fry for another minute
- STEP 4Add the Feta and peas then serve, season with salt and lots of black pepper