- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 2 medium potatoes
- sunflower oil or any vegetable oil for deep frying
- STEP 1Heat oil in large pan until very hot ,whilst heating your oil wash your potatoes throughly to remove the dirt,with the skins on cut your potatoes into thin strips.
- STEP 2Add the potatoes to the very hot oil spread them out to cook evenly ,cook until very crispy,
- STEP 3Take them out of the pan, drain the excess fat with a skimmer spatula , put on a plate or in anything you have, season with salt and serve.