Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Veg mini Samosa and Tamrind chutney
- Preparation and cooking time
- A challenge
- Serves 10
A crispy Trianguler Hand made pastry, filled with potatoe and spiced pea mix . fried till golden brown Served with tangy tamrind Sauce.
- Chefs curry spice mix
- STEP 1Peell and cook potatoe,cool and crushed add pea spiced mix.
- STEP 2make flour pastry,roll a thin moon and cut in half .
- STEP 3By using hand,Stuffed the mix into the rolled pastry,set a side coverd with damp kitchen clothe.
- STEP 4Deep fried the Trianguler pastry in hot oil(160*Centig)Untill golden brown.rest for few minutes Seved with Tamrind Sauce or Eat just as it.