last minute sausage pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
i had 10 minutes to think what to make the kids for tea so put together a few things and it turned out fine 4 empty plates.
- 1 carrot
- 6 white close cap mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 sausages
- 1 tsp origano
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes 400g
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp of sugar
- STEP 1add diced carrot to 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook for 5-10 minutes add sliced mushrooms and diced bell pepper and fry for another 5-10 minutes.
- STEP 2take meat out of sausage casings and fry in separate pan until crisp then add to pan of carrots,mushrooms and pepper.
- STEP 3add 1 tsp of dried oregano 2 chopped garlic cloves and 1 diced red onion cook for 10 minutes add tin of tomatoes 1 tsp sugar and 200 ml of chicken stock. mix well cook for 5 minutes then add to casserole dish and put in the oven covered at 120 (fan oven) for 1 hour take out stir put back in uncovered for 1 hour
- STEP 4boil pasta then put pasta and sauce in separate bowl mix well and plate up