Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Turkish stuffed peppers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 10
Easy turkish stuffed pepper recipe that is absolutely delicious! With a secret ingredient.
- 500g beef mince meat
- 10-12 small green peppers
- 1 onion finely cut
- Large handful of rice
- Large handful of dill or parsley
- 1 tbsp on tomato paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate sauce
- 1 tsp worcester sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Absolutely delicious.
I am a foreigner living in Istanbul and have learnt this and is fantastic.
- I am a foreigner living in Istanbul and have learnt this and is fantastic.
- STEP 1Wash your peppers and cut off stem and take out seeds.
- STEP 2Combine all the ingredients and leave to marinate for 30 mins to 1 hr.
- STEP 3Stuff peppers with mixture leaving a little space at top as rice in mixture will swell when cooked.
- STEP 4Place peppers in saucepan that holds all peppers snuggly standing upright.
- STEP 5Add one cup of water to pan with 1 tsp olive oil.
- STEP 6Bring to boil with lid on then turn down to low heat and cook for 45 mins. Turn off heat and leave to cool with lid on. Serve with greek yoghurt.