Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Muscle Protein Pancake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
A treat packed full of protein. Any excuse to have pancakes for breakfast, right?
- 1 egg white
- 15 g (2/3 scoop) vanilla protein (or chocolate...of course!)
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 2 topped tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 50 ml semi skimmed milk
- 100 ml water
- STEP 1Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, adding a little bit of stevia or more syrup if you want something a little sweeter.
- STEP 2Let it sitt for 5-10 minutes before frying in a small-ish non-stick frying pan on low heat. Once you can see that the top is slightly cooked through, flip over for 1-2 minutes until done.
- STEP 3Serve with syrup, peanut butter, jam, or anything else that takes your fancy! I decided to have it with a little bit of peanut butter and a sprinkle of dessicated coconut, mmmmm!
- STEP 4About 155 calories, excluded topping