- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Pancakes
- 100 g flour (I used 50 g wholemeal and 50 g plain)
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp melted butter (flora light perhaps?)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4-5 bacon rashers, trimmed and chopped
- Fresh chives, snipped
- STEP 1Mix together flour, milk, egg, butter and salt in a bowl and leave to "rest" for at least 15 minutes.
- STEP 2Fry the bacon, and set aside. You wont need butter or oil.
- STEP 3In the same pan, add a little butter and pour a ladleful of the pancake mixture, scatter over some bacon and snipped chives. Fry until it's got a nice light golden colour, and flip over. You should get about 4 medium pancaked out of this mix.
- STEP 4Serves 2 people, about 550 calories each