Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Baked Salmon with a Side Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Simple, yet nutritious! A perfect light main meal after a starter. About 300 calories per portion.
- 2 fillets, about 125 g each
- Lemon pepper
- 200-250 g asparagus, halved
- Four good handfuls spinach, roughly torn
- 3 Spring onions, chopped
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Soy sauce
- Soured cream, crème fraîche, etc
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180-200°C, then lightly season the salmon fillets with some lemon salt and pepper and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- STEP 2In the meantime, made your side salad (I prepared it and plated it up as I went along) of spinach, Spring onion, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and a dash of soy sauce for good measure!
- STEP 3When the salmon has been in for about 15 minutes, boil the asparagus for 4-6 minutes until cooked, but still crispy! Divide between the two plates, along with the fish fillets and serve with a nice big dollop of something creamy, like sour cream!